Saturday, September 21, 2013

Kitchen Find

Flash sale sites usually have pretty good deals, but they are definitely good at getting you to impulse buy. I will admit that I have a few that I look at daily just to see what they have and what the trends are. However, I have been looking for a new set of oil and vinegar bottles since one of the ones I currently have broke. I didn't want just another plain set, so I decided that I would live without them for a while until I found something really fun. Fortunately, all my browsing on One King's Lane paid off! I found this fun oil and vinegar set. They are kind of a play on when you were little and everything was labeled. Each one has "oil" and "vinegar" imprinted on it, making them whimsical and definitely worth me waiting to find the right ones. If you haven't already signed up for One King's Lane, be sure you do because you never know what things you can find (even if you didn't know you needed it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment