Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wait, That's Popcorn?

I am always on the lookout for healthier snacks and usually chips don't fall into that category. However, I have been diligently searching out alternatives and came across this winner. I love popcorn, but for some reason it never comes to mind when I think of a healthier snack. Good thing someone thought of that for me and put it into a "tortilla chip". Meet PopCorners. It's the "tortilla chip" made with popcorn. I tried the sea salt and couldn't get enough of them. Before I knew it, the bag was gone! They were light and crunchy, perfectly salted and a great way to satisfy your salty snack craving. They come in sweet flavors, like kettle and caramel, as well as cheesy jalapeno and white cheddar. Let's just say I will be conducting some more taste tests. So next time you are reaching for a bag a chips, make sure PopCorners are the ones you grab.

No comments:

Post a Comment