Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sequin

I think that this is the first time that my wine picking method has failed me. I can't say that every wine I have picked has blown me away, but they have all been fairly decent at least. Sequin was not a winner in my book at all! I would have to say that this is one of the worst wines I have ever had. I grabbed it on my way of the store one day because it had such a a fun bottle and it was a moscato, so I figured that I couldn't go wrong with wine that is basically sparkling grape juice. This time I was mistaken...apparently you can go wrong with moscato. It starts out normal and then all of a sudden this weird aftertaste comes and it lingers. I finally gave up on trying to stomach the first glass and it even gave it another try. The second glass was a bit more tolerable, but I will not be buying it again. It's unfortunate, but this is not a wine that I would ever recommend. I guess there's a first time for everything and after so many successful bottles of wine found, it was only a matter of time before one of them would be bad. Oh well. I can say I tried it and didn't care for it, so it wasn't a complete waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment