Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nail Polish Saves the Day!

There is just something that makes me feel so much more put together when I look down and see freshly painted nails. I am not the one to ever have unpainted toes, even though a large majority of the time no one can see them. It's one of the simple pleasures in life that just makes me happy to see pretty toes. However, nails are a much different story. There is a lot more wear and tear that goes on with day to day tasks that won't allow my polish to last more than a day or two. With that in mind the effort of me doing my nails and having it last for such a short period of time, doesn't make me that inclined to have them painted all the time. Enter Sally Hansen InstaDry nail color. This is one of the fastest drying nail polishes I have used and gives you the perfect looking manicure in two coats. I was in a pinch and decided to go for the Sonic Bloom color, a bright red with a hint of orange. I know that it will be time to repaint my nails by the time I get done writing this, but with nail polish that is a breeze to put on there's no excuse for me anymore to not paint my nails. So if you are like me and some how can't make your polish last for more than a few days or need a quick polish change, these InstaDry polishes are the way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment