Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pink's Pizza

I have been hearing rave reviews about Pink's Pizza for a while now. I don't order much pizza and when I do for some reason this just doesn't pop into my head. However, when the doorbell rang and the pizza was delivered into my hands, I was ready to peek inside the box and see what the fuss was all about. As soon as I opened the box, I was greeted with a delicious aroma and a very photogenic pizza. I ordered the Freshetta which was roasted garlic, sun dried tomatoes, feta, spinach, bacon, chicken and fresh tomatoes. Talk about some yumminess! I prefer thin crust and this crust was just thick enough to hold all the toppings, but not just a bunch of gross bread. The crunch had a nice crunch and was seasoned with a bit of cheese.  The toppings were super fresh and had a lot of lovely Mediterranean/Italian seasoning on it. The bacon was crunchy, the chicken tender and the garlic was discernable, but it didn't smack you in the face. This was an absolutely delicious pizza and one of the best I have had in the US. Pink's Pizza will now be the only takeout pizza place that I order from. The rest of the menu looks amazing, so I can't wait until my next pizza day with Pink's.

No comments:

Post a Comment