Thursday, August 22, 2013

Evolution Juice

I love juice, but it is very difficult to find brands that don't have all the extra ingredients in it. I got a promo email from Starbucks introducing this new line of juice that they were now going to be carrying so I decided I would try it out. I figured that the best way to judge a juice was to try one with greens in it because to me fruit usually tastes pretty good by itself. This one was a combination of orange, mango, apple, pineapple, raspberry, spirulina, barley grass, wheat grass and dulse. Though I don't know what all the greens are exactly, I do know that I couldn't taste them because the fruit flavors mixed wonderfully with them. This juice surprised me in that it filled me up and kept me full for quite a while. Evolution has lots of different fruits and veggies juices, smoothies and flavored waters. Be sure to visit their website to check out what local retailers near you carry this delicious (and very nutritious) juice so that you can try it for yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment