Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel

I was lucky enough to be able to jet off to New York City this weekend for a short getaway. I love New York and the weather was beautiful, so it was a great way to kick off fall. I decided to go off the beaten path and chose a boutique hotel called Fitzpatrick Manhattan located in Midtown. This hotel is run by an Irish family (so everyone had fantastic accents) and was perfect for a more manly experience. It had dark wood, library chairs, and lots of leather. There is some old world charm, like the mail drop, and the pictures of the owner with special guests made it feel personal. The canopy bed made the room feel cozy and it was surprisingly quiet. The staff was very attentive and friendly and the rooms were bigger than I anticipated. If you are looking for a neat little hotel, this is the place to go. If you have some other fun places you stay, let me know because I am already planning my next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment