Sunday, December 15, 2013

Winter Berry Candle

So since I don't have a real Christmas tree, I was quite sure that my next candle would be some kind of pine scent as there is nothing more Christmasy to me than the smell of a tree. Little did I know that when I walked into Williams Sonoma one day that would change. One of my favorite candles is their spiced chestnut, but I think this one may have taken the number one spot. The winter berry candle is one of their newest scents, but it is fresh, light, fruity and clean. Their candles are made with essential oils so the scents are much more natural and the candles melt like butter. The winter berry is a combination of pomegranate, cassis and and orange. In case you were wondering, cassis is a syrup liqueur made with black currants. Not only does the candle smell delicious, but the bright red glass it comes in looks beautiful when the candle is burning. This is a great hostess gift (or gift to yourself) for the holiday season. Be sure to pick up one before they are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment