Friday, July 5, 2013

Muiishi Makirritos

Muiishi Makirritos is a great food truck when you are looking for some of your favorites with a twist. I decided that I was going to try the bacon biscuits. Maybe I didn't entirely read the menu description, but I was thinking that these would be just biscuits with bacon in them. I was pleasantly surprised to find that these were bacon biscuits on top of a deliciously fried piece of chicken. The biscuit was laced with bacon and cheese. This was skewered with a pieced of chicken drizzled with honey and there was a bacon jam on the biscuit. The honey added a touch of sweetness to help balance the salt from the chicken and bacon. The finishing touch were some green onions. These super yummy chicken bites were a playful twist on chicken and biscuits. Next up on the menu...mac and cheese egg rolls! I can't wait to go back and if you haven't given Muiishi Makirritos a try, then make your way to their truck as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment