Friday, June 7, 2013

Celebrity Cupcakes

Cupcakes make everything better and I was super excited when my friend brought me Celebrity Cupcakes. This cupcakery is located in Rice Village. There were two cupcakes nestled in their holders when I opened the box. These were banana nut and s'more flavored. The banana nut had a nice subtle flavor and the cream cheese icing was the perfect touch. It wasn't overly sweet and the best part was that the cupcakes weren't super crumbly. I think however, the s'mores was my favorite. The frosting was torched so that it looked like a toasted marshmallow. There was a graham cracker crust on the bottom and the cupcake was a chocolate cake with pieces of chocolate in it. These were interesting flavors and fairly good cakes. If you are ever in The Village be sure to stop by Celebrity Cupcakes and give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment